- Impact of Immunoglobulin Therapy in Pediatric Disease: a Review of Immune Mechanisms.
- PANDAS: Baseline Immunoglobulin Levels Predict Achievement of Remission at One Year Following IVIg Therapy.
- Group A Streptococcus intranasal infection promotes CNS infiltration by streptococcal-specific Th17 cells.
- Post-Streptococcal Autoimmune Sequelae: Rheumatic Fever and Beyond.
- Effect of Early and Prophylactic Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs on Flare Duration in Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome: An Observational Study of Patients Followed by an Academic Community-Based Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome Clinic.
- A Survey of Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome Characteristics and Course.
“Group A Streptococcal Infections Are Associated With Increased Risk of Pediatric Neuropsychiatric Disorders: A Taiwanese Population-Based Cohort Study”